About the Blog
About the Harland Clarke Digital Blog
In today’s dynamic marketplace, our team of digital marketing professionals is constantly exploring new ideas and approaches. In the process, they are continually examining what other companies are doing in their marketing efforts. Because these explorations might be of value to others, our employees share their opinions in blogs hosted on our website. Since Harland Clarke Digital hosts these blogs, we want you to know some key things about them:
1) The blogs on our website primarily represent the opinions of the specifically-defined employees who post them.
2) Names of other organizations are used in the blogs on our website so that readers can do their own research on whatever aspect of a digital media effort the blog is referencing. Sometimes, links to other websites are also provided to facilitate this exploration. These actions are done entirely informally and should not be construed as any formal link between SubscriberMail and the company referenced; nor an endorsement of Harland Clarke Digital and/or the blogs hosted on its website.
3) The Harland Clarke Digital employees posting the blogs on our website do not receive payments from any of the profiled companies.
4) If a profiled organization is a client or affiliate of Harland Clarke Digital, that fact will be clearly defined in the blog.
5) The blogs posted on the Harland Clarke Digital website are only intended to share thoughts on digital marketing. They are in no way intended to be perceived as recommendations for any particular email marketing strategy or direction for action to be taken.
Harland Clarke Digital takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and other information produced by Harland Clarke Digital that are available on this website. However, Harland Clarke Digital makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information that is available through this website or represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights.
Nothing in this website should be used by the reader as a source of legal advice. Harland Clarke Digital cannot offer legal advice, including guidance on regulatory interpretation. Each legal problem is different. You should seek advice from your own independent legal and compliance counsel.
Additionally, nothing in this website should be interpreted by the reader as a recommendation for a specific marketing approach or action to be taken. Nor should any result shared imply a similar outcome in another situation. Every business and brand has particular marketing goals that support its business objectives; as such, each requires the development of an individual, professional marketing strategy.
The copyrights and trademarks in all text, images, screens and other materials provided on this website (collectively, the “materials”) are owned by Harland Clarke Digital and/or by third parties. Except as provided below, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, downloaded, displayed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Harland Clarke Digital or the copyright owner.
Disclaimer Regarding Non-Harland Clarke Digital Information
For convenience and informational purposes only, Harland Clarke Digital provides links to other websites. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source and cannot be obtained from Harland Clarke Digital. Harland Clarke Digital is not responsible for the content of external websites linked to or referenced from Harland Clarke Digital’s web server. Harland Clarke Digital neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these external websites. Users should be aware that when they select a link on Harland Clarke Digital’s website to an external website, they are leaving Harland Clarke Digital’s site.
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS (INCLUDING THE MATERIALS) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.